sábado, 13 de junio de 2009

My favorite subject


At the beginning of this term, I didn't have a favorite subject, also I hated all my subjects, but suddenly embryology came to me and I felt in love with it. Embryology is the section of biology which treats of the development of the embryo.
Well I have a lot of teachers in this subject, but Mariana Rojas is the teacher with who I spend more time because she is my practice professor.
I like this subject because it allows me to know everything about the beautiful process of the development of the embryo and how things happen.
At present, I learnt how the different parts of the embryo get form, like the heart, extremities, fingers,face, etc. Also I learnt how to calculate the age of the embryo and many of names of structres that are very difficult to learn.
I hope that this term finish with a very good mark.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario