sábado, 20 de junio de 2009

My ideal Job

Hi people! Today I'm going to talk about my ideal job.
I'm very dreamer, so I'm always dreaming about the future.
Every time that I think about my ideal job I think many many things, so I really don't know exactly what is my ideal job, but the one who I like the most of all that thoughts is being an obstetrician. Yes, what I'm studying.
I think that to be a good professional I have to be very charismatic, warm and devoted because if I'm going to work in this area, I mean the health area, is required have all that qualities, because I'm going to work with persons. Also I have to be careful with the mother and the newborn especially.

I think that I'm going to be good at this job, because every time that I watch a childbirth on the TV, for example, I get exited, and I like to treat with people, and help them to be healthy.

Everyday a baby born, so I don't think that it would be difficult to find a job like this. And I heard that a professional of health is always required, so when I finish my studies I will get a job immediately jajaja, perhaps.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario