sábado, 13 de junio de 2009

My future

hi everyone!
Today I'm going to talk about my future, the future that I want.
Like I said before, I really wanted to be a nurse, but now I'm confused. I love my career and wath a midwife does, like to atend childbirths or be there cheking the woman's pregnancy. I would like to be studying nursering, to be a nurse/midwife, or doing a postgrade about something that I really like.

I hope to be working to have all the things that I want. I hope to be with my boyfriend and traveling with him around the world, knowing all the places that we love. That's why I will work harder, and my boyfriend too jaja.
Of course I will have my own home, my own house or apartment, with my own car (I hope so).
I love cats and dogs, so I will have one cat first, then two, and then I will have "kiltros", I mean, street dogs, because I don't like to pay to have an animal.

so that's all.
bye bye.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario