viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2009

My opinion of Transantiago

Hi everybody! Today I'm going to talk about Transantiago.
Before that this transportation system appears in Santiago, my locomotion always was the subway. I rarely used the bus to go to my school, for example.
I have to say that I don't like this new system because I'm still using the subway, and when Transantiago appeared, the subway colapsed and of course it became everything worse, because now all the people is stressed and they fight with each other and there are more insecurity because is very easy to steal someone else things.
When Transantiago began the city was a chaos. I remember me watching the news on the TV, and they showed how people were hanging from the enter door, because the buses never passed, and they were very angry and upset and they blame to Iván Zamorano of all that catastrophe too, because he was the Transantiago's public face.
Now I'm used of all the things that the Transantiago brought to the city, but I still hate when the subway is full in the morning, or in the afternoon, and when someone else discusses or even yells to another person in the subway or in the buses. Is very stressful.
If I was the presindent or the transport minister or even God, the changes that I could do would be to add more buses on the city and more tours, even in the periphery or just give a massage to everybody.
Well taht's all.
See you soon. bye.

1 comentarios:

Belén dijo...

I´m totally agree with you when you say it´s was a chaos.. I remember too how all the news showing that... I hope the things get better!

Publicar un comentario