viernes, 28 de agosto de 2009

A country I would like to visit

Well, it is not easy to say which is the country that I would like to visit because I love many places in this world that aren't in just one country, but my favorite one definitely is the United Sates of America, specially the state of New York. But the best of it, is that I will travel to that city this summer! I think that it will be the best trip of my life.
I like that country because there are a lot of amazing things, like well-known monuments, and I think that New York is the city that meets all that things, like the statue of liberty, broadway, the empire state, etc. That's why people call it "the city of the world".
I will try to visit everything. I will spend the christmas and the new year there, and my birthday too, so it would be very nice. Also, the chinese new year is in January so, I will try to go to chinatown that day.
I will go to the statue of liberty, manhattan, the empire state, time square, the bronx zoo, central park, the Moma, Coney Island, and another really interesting places tath are in there.
I would like to work there, but I don't know if in New York, I think that is a nice place to visit, but I don't know, I imagine that is a stressed city to work in there, but there are another beautiful cities in the USA. If I have to choose a country to spend my life, USA is not my first option because it cause me insecurity. I prefer to live in my country, Chile, but, I would like to live in Amsterdam, Netherlands, orParis, France too, because they are really beautiful cities.
Tath's all friends! bye.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

:O I hope that all goes well in your summer trip! I think too that will be wonderful :D take care there of the chilean lanzas jajaja byeeee!

mariana dijo...

Hello!!
The good thing is that you only have to wait a few months to go to New York!, I don´t know this country, but it´s in the list of the many places that I will like to go in the future, hopefully soon!

Belén dijo...

I knew it!
I know you are a big fan of New York... so I really hope that you enjoy it all of that city when on december you stay there.!!!
take care!

Publicar un comentario