viernes, 23 de octubre de 2009

Holiday

Hi everybody! today I have to talk about the holidays, the best part of the year.
Well, my last holidays were not so interesting because I just travel to the beach every year, but the last summer I went to the south of chile, to the Calafquen Lake with my boyfriend's family, and it was so enterteining. With the brothers and the cousin of my boyfriend, we went to the Huerquehue National Park. It has the caburgua lake, wich is very known because the president Michelle Bachellet has a house there, but we didn't see it jojo. The place is very beautiful, we walked through beautiful places, they were like landscapes of calendars. It was so green, I wish I could stay there now.

After that the classes are gone, I am going to go, with my boyfriend to NEW YORK CITY, the best city of the world, and yes I am excited. I think that it will be the best trip of my life.
we will leave Chile one day before christmas, so we are going to pass the christmas there, and the new year too and my BIRTHDAY TOO. it will be fabulous.
Well, we want to go to every part of the city, that's why we are going to go like one month, a little bit more.
we are going to go to the most famous museums, like Museum of Modern Art, as known as MOMA, the American Museum Of National History wich now represents one of the most important scientific and cultural institutions in the world, the Museum Metropolitan, as known as MET, wich is the most important museoum of the United States.
Of course we are going to go to the statue of liberty, the symbol of new york. Also we are going to go to the Bronx Zoo, to Chinatown wich is in Manhattan, next to Little Italy, wich we will visit too.
There are another places very interesting, but they are interesting to us, to my boyfriend and I. New York City calls our attention because it is the cot of the punk rock, I mean, the Ramones born there and another punk bands. They played in the famous CBGB'S that now is close, but we want to visit it too. There are a street called Joey Ramone Place (Joey was the singer of the ramones) wich is next to the CBGB'S.

We are going to stay in the house of the Francisco's uncle (Francisco is the name of my boyfriend).

That's all my friends!
see you soon.
Bye!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario